Expert ExpressionEngine Developers
Pedrera offers expert ExpressionEngine development services. Our in-house team of ExpressionEngine developers — all full-time employees working in our suburban Philadelphia office — develop websites based on established best practices and years of experience building on the ExpressionEngine platform. We've developed ExpressionEngine websites for such notable brands as the University of Pennsylvania, the National Constitution Center, Tyco (Johnson Controls), Visit Philly, BT (British Telecom) and Philadelphia Gas Works. We're ready to help you, too.
ExpressionEngine Development Services
- Consulting and architecture design
- Pixel-perfect conversion of Photoshop designs to ExpressionEngine sites
- Deployment of plug-ins and add-ons
- Custom plugin development and made-to-order features
- Full ExpressionEngine website builds, or enhancements to existing sites
- Integration with third-party platforms, such as SalesForce.com or MailChimp
- ExpressionEngine eCommerce development
- Multilingual and localized sites
- Performance optimization and acceleration
- Hosting setup, configuration and management
- Rapid turnarounds for projects with tight deadlines
ExpressionEngine Support for Design Agencies
We routinely work with design agencies to convert their web designs into fully-functional, high-performance ExpressionEngine websites. This process typically involves converting Photoshop files into a responsive user interface, developing the ExpressionEngine template system, deploying modules and add-ons, and programming custom features. We also help with project management, finalizing requirements, setting up hosting, search engine optimization, quality assurance testing, and end-user training. So whatever you might need, we're happy to help. Learn more about how we work with design agencies.
ExpressionEngine Website Takeovers
Do you need a new ExpressionEngine developer for an existing website? We can help. In our many years developing ExpressionEngine websites, we've often been asked to take over a site built by a previous developer. We can fix bugs, improve performance, develop new features, take over maintenance tasks... you name it. We've done everything from cover for in-house developers during vacation, to complete rebuilds of improperly developed sites. Contact us to learn more about how we can help.