Without question, WordPress has emerged as the most popular CMS platform. Users love its intuitive interface, which makes publishing content easy. And with the right developer, WordPress sites can be built to be robust, reliable and secure.
Professional WordPress Developers in Philadelphia
Our WordPress development practice offers setup and customization of WordPress sites, theme and plugin creation, performance optimization and security hardening.
WordPress Development Services
Pedrera has expert capabilities in the development of WordPress websites. Key services include the following:
- Consulting and architecture design
- Pixel-perfect conversion of Photoshop designs to WordPress sites
- WordPress theme creation or customization
- Deployment, setup and customization of WordPress sites
- Selection and deployment of plugins
- Custom plugin development and made-to-order features
- Full WordPress website builds, or enhancements to existing sites
- Integration with third-party platforms, such as SalesForce.com or MailChimp
- Multilingual and localized sites
- Performance optimization and acceleration
- WordPress security hardening
- Rapid turnarounds for projects with tight deadlines
WordPress Upgrades and Maintenance
Are you running an out-of-date version of WordPress or need to update your plugins? Do you need a reliable, responsive developer to help maintain your site? Then we should talk. It is critical to keep your WordPress site and plugins current to avoid serious security issues. And you should always be confident in knowing that your site is being maintained attentively by a truly professional development team. Unlike freelancers, offshore developers, or even agencies that seem to abandon their clients after the site launches, Pedrera is a steadfast partner that our clients rely on for great service. If you are looking to work with real experts, get in touch with us.
WordPress Security Hardening
WordPress is the most popular website CMS; it has approximately 60% market share. But this success has come at a cost. Being the most popular platform makes it the biggest target for hackers and spammers. What’s more, the typical WordPress site relies heavily on numerous, third-party plugins. These plugins are written without a PHP framework — as is WordPress — making them vulnerable to security issues.
The need to keep WordPress secure is clear. Pedrera can help with our comprehensive approach to WordPress security. We are able to perform security hardening on multiple levels: on the web server’s operating system and network, on the WordPress core, and on plugins and custom code. We can apply security patches to WordPress and plugins, block bots, and even clean infected sites. In fact, we have performed security mitigation services for clients of Nexcess WordPress Hosting. If you are looking for a reliable, no-nonsense vendor to secure your site, contact us today for a free consultation.