Employment Opportunity: Web Developer
Pedrera, a web development agency located in Doylestown, PA, is looking for a full-time web developer to join our team of professionals.
In addition to the mandatory technical abilities, candidates for any position at Pedrera must be able to work pleasantly with colleagues and our clients. Moreover, independently working to meet deadlines and deliver high-quality, tested code is a must. While not requisite, experience with the following will be highly beneficial to an applicant’s evaluation:
- Mobile Development (native apps or mobile web)
- Social Media Integration
- Search Engine Optimization
- LAMP Development (Linux administration, PHP, MySQL, etc.)
- Windows Development (Windows Server administration, .NET, SQL Server, etc.)
- Email Marketing Platforms (CampaignMonitor, MailChimp, etc.)
- Web Design
Some Important Notes
As much as applicants should understand what this job is, they should be equally clear about what this job is not.
- Experience in web design is great, and we’d love to have a coder onboard who can also help with design from time to time. But anyone accepting this position should know that this is overwhelmingly a development job.
- This is a full-time employment opportunity at our office in Doylestown, PA. Remote contractor applications will not be accepted.
- Pedrera is simply unable to work with recruiters and staffing agencies, due to formal agreements with key clients. So, this position is not viable for staffing through third-party agents.
How to Apply
Applicants should email their resume and cover letter to Tim Carter at Tim [dot] Carter [at] pedrera [dot] com.